USA Wrestling is excited to launch a new and improved membership website, which is designed to allow a better experience and more efficient navigation for USA Wrestling members moving forward.
The new website has the same URL as the previous membership site:
With the website launch, the public can now visit the site to purchase their 2017-18 USA Wrestling membership(s), which will cover the period from September 1, 2017 through August 30, 2018.
Wrestlers, coaches, officials and others are encouraged to get their membership for the new season now, to avoid a lapse in membership which will provide a full year of USA Wrestling member benefits.
The new membership website was designed by USA Wrestling Application Developer Dave Mathews, under the direction of USA Wrestling’s State Services and IT Department over the last few months. The new website and its many functionalities was presented to USA Wrestling’s volunteer leaders at the USA Wrestling State Leaders Conference this past weekend in Colorado Springs.
Here are a few key facts about the website and its functionality:
• It has complete integration with other databases (background screening, US Olympic Committee SafeSport, event management software)
• Historical data for profiles has been migrated over, making it a seamless transition for current members
• Users will set up an account and will claim their profile (or multiple profiles of their children)
• Club directors and administrators will be able to renew and add new members with ease
• If so desired, individuals will be able to affiliate with multiple clubs
USA Wrestling is excited about the new website and its ability to meet the needs of the membership as well as the entire wrestling community. However, future improvements are planned and will be explained when they become available.
Check out the new membership website and order your 2017-18 membership today at
If you have any questions or need support with the membership website, please contact USA Wrestling’s State Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 719.598.8181.