Position: 30 Hours per week
Washington State Wrestling is seeking an Administrative Assistant. This position is 30 hours week and will report to Executive Director. This individual will be responsible for working on a variety of projects which impacts the organization's communications activities.
- Ordering and setting up WSWA Sanctioned Events
- Updating Website with Schedule and information on events
- Creating articles to promote events
- Assigning Tournament Operators to events as needed
- Assist Head Official with Mat official needs
- Training and educating individuals in effective tournament operations
- Keep and maintain inventory of WSWA equipment
- Maintain current list of active Officials with ranking within Washington State
Help plan and organize State Tournament, Regional Events and National Events within Washington State.
- Organize Table Help and securing volunteers to help at events
- Socials as needed
- Ordering Awards
- Making Fliers
- Approve Clubs and assist with membership growth
- Contact Clubs as needed regarding membership needs
- Promotion of Athletes (Athlete of the week, Destine to Shine)
- Promotion of Clubs (Club of the Month)
- Weekly emails to membership regarding upcoming events
Revenue and other responsibilities:
- Golf Fundraiser
- Who’s #1 Event
- Assist with the sales of gear and Dollamur Mats as needed.
- Trackcast events for High School and all WSWA when available.
Other Duties but not limited to:
- Responsible for compiling/analyzing various reports and spreadsheets, as directed.
- Detail Orientated
- Patient, Punctual, Reliable, Independent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service orientated
- Brainstorming with other staff and board members in the creation of new events
- Take assignments as directed by Executive Director to support when needed
- Weekly update of task completed submitted to Executive Director/State Chairman
- Application Process:
- Applicants should send resume, list of 3 or more references to Justin Newby, Executive Director, Washington State Wrestling Association at email@example.com.
- WSWA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.