Class of 2019, Pullman High School, WA
- GPA 3.9; National Merit commended scholar
- 2 AP classes and 2 College classes as Junior
- 2 AP classes and 2 college classes enrolled as senior
- Elected Executive School President, Executive student council, ASB, Pullman High School: Senior
- Elected Executive Class Representative, Student council, Pullman High School: Junior
- Captain, Wrestling team, Pullman High School
- Volunteer Coach, Pullman youth wrestling club
- 2018 WIAA Washington State Champion, 170 lbs. (2A);
- 2018 Doc Buchanan Invitational Top 12 finish; 160 lbs.
- 2017 Tri-State wrestling championship (MT, ID, WA, OR), 2nd place finish, 170 lbs
- 2017 Washington State Cadet Freestyle Champion, 160 lbs
- 2017 Washington State Cadet National Duals team, Dual team placed 6th (All American) in Greco and Freestyle (5-1 record in freestyle)
- 2017 Fargo qualifier, 4-2 at Fargo Cadet Freestyle Nationals
- 2017 Washington State championship 3rd place, 145 lbs (2A), 24-2 season record.
- Two time All League, All conference, All conference Academic first team
- Varsity B member as a Freshman, Buchanan High School in Fresno, CA (#2 in the Nation), 32-14 record
2-time WA State qualifier DECA Business Leadership State Conference and Treasurer of Pullman High DECA
Summer months Kiran enjoys working as a farm hand bucking hay.